Organizational Members Benefits
JAG is pleased to introduce our Organizational Membership classification. The Organizational Membership is open to manufacturers, integrators, and vendors. Please consider this membership to support the work of JAG.
The Jersey Access Group (JAG) is a professional advisory organization that informs, educates, and recommends in the areas of technology, legislation, and regulation that shape and direct the use of multi-communication platforms for content creators and distributors on behalf of municipalities, educational institutions, and other public media facilities.
JAG promotes quality operations for New Jersey’s public, education, and government (PEG) television stations as an intricate part of local municipalities’ communication infrastructure, for the purpose of educating and informing the public about their communities via multiple distribution platforms. JAG maintains awareness, support and responds as needed to any proposed changes in local, state, and federal communications laws, and administrative rules and judicial decisions and technology issues impacting the interests of local governments.
JAG monitors updates in communication technology related to the production and distribution of video content.
Your Organizational Membership will provide great value in keeping your company in front of the discussion makers that are responsible for purchasing. The benefit of the Organizational Membership level includes:
- Access to our membership mailing list
- Listing with link to your web site
- Preferred booth location at our annual conference trade show
- Opportunity to attend all general membership meetings
- Opportunity to provide a conference users group meeting at our annual conference trade show
- Opportunity to provide a presentation at one of our monthly general meetings
- Opportunity to provide a one page articles for our monthly e-newsletter per year
- Ability to host a general meeting at your New Jersey office or a public venue in New Jersey
(location subject to approval by the executive board)
The membership dues will be $500 per year. Checks should be made payable to The Jersey Access Group and mailed to: Jersey Access Group, PO Box 164, Metuchen, NJ 08840
Organizational Membership application (mail in with a check or online with a credit card) can be found on our web sitehttps://www.jagonline.org/join-jag/.
JAG is proud to be recognized as the NJ Chapter of The National Association of Telecommunication Officers and Advisors (NATOA) and is an affiliate member of the New Jersey League of Municipalities.
We look forward to your participation in JAG as an Organizational Member.