Submitting & Uploading Instructions
- After TBA, you will receive instructions on how to upload your video
- Each entry must be uploaded separately.
- File name must include the category number
- You may not change or add to your registration form after submitted it.
- Maximum of 5 entries per registration form.
- Submission of this registration application certifies that you have the authority to submit this entry and have secured all necessary rights for the material presented in the program.
- I understand that by submitting this entry, I am giving the Jersey Access Group and local broadcast stations the rights for non-commercial use of clips of my winning entry for two years for promotional and/or broadcast of the JAG Video Awards show.
All registration forms must be received no later than March 31, 2022
Payment or purchase order must be received by TBA or the entry may be disqualified. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to meet this deadline.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RIGHTS
- All decisions made by the judging panels of the Jersey Access Group Video Awards Committee are final.
- To promote community media, the Jersey Access Group retains the right to use clips of all entries for promotional purposes, including broadcast of the JAG Awards show for a period of two (2) years.
- The producer of the work is responsible for obtaining all approvals, clearances, licenses, etc., for materials contained in the entry and will provide such clearances upon request.
For questions contact: George Fairfield at email@example.com